This is an excellent Natural Antibiotic: Garlic, Honey, and Apple cider vinegar that you will always want to keep available in your home. It’s great as a preventative and for maintaining good health.
Health experts agree that this natural antibiotic formula is ten times more efficient than penicillin. In addition, they say that this 3-ingredient remedy boosts immunity, and lowers blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels. Use it to treat colds, infections, arthritis, gout, and joint pain.
Natural Antibiotic: Garlic, Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar
This remedy is easy to make, and you just need is a few simple ingredients. You already have these in your kitchen, so there’s no reason for you not to try it.
Natural products can contain many health benefits. Honey contains 35 percent protein that contains half of the essential amino acids your body needs, and it also contains vitamins such as B-complex, as well as vitamin C, D, and E.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Apple cider vinegar helps reduce LDL or “bad” cholesterol in your bloodstream due to its high pectin content, it also slows down the digestion of starch which lower blood sugar levels
Additionally, apple cider vinegar is high in magnesium, which is essential in the absorption of calcium that helps build healthy bones and supports muscle contraction and expansion, according to the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Garlic has shown to boost immunity, relax blood vessels for smooth blood flow and reduce blood pressure, quell inflammation, and helps protect blood vessels from damage, further lowering the risk of heart disease
The base mixture includes the three main ingredients of garlic or cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, and honey. It is also a good tonic for the digestive tract and benefits the skin and weight loss.
We are going to show you the ingredients and how to mix it, Here is it.
- 10 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 full cup (200 ml) of unfiltered, unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 full cup (200 ml) of raw, unpasteurized honey
- Small piece of ginger powder
- Simply peel all of your garlic cloves and put them into your jars. Don’t fill to the top! Leave at least an inch between your cloves and the top of the jar.
- Pour in your honey and apple cider vinegar in stages, regularly stops to lightly tap the bottom of your jar on the bench. This ensures all spaces are being filled with honey and there are no air pockets. Fill the jar with honey and apple cider vinegar until it covers the garlic cloves – but don’t fill to the top!
- You will notice your garlic cloves float to the top of the jar within a day or two. Don’t be concerned with this as they are covered in honey and therefore won’t go moldy.
- Place your jar on a plate in a cool, dark spot like your pantry for 30 days. Each day, release the lid to ‘burp’ out rich garlicky gases (prepare your nostrils for an assault)!
- After 30 days the fermentation process will have settled. When you open the jar you’ll notice the honey is runnier and the smell is less likely to burn your nose hairs!
- Store the jars in your fridge for months, if not a couple of years. It really does develop amazing flavors as it ages. Over time the cloves become darker, more mellowed and sweeter as they’re infused with the honey. The honey remains runnier from the garlic juices
Then empty all mix into a jar and leave in the refrigerator for five days, with the occasional stir every day. After two days the mixture is ready.
How to use it:
After 30 days the transformation was complete. The garlic had released its juices into the honey and the honey had infused into the cloves. This garlicky honey can be used for many things like salad dressings, however, I save mine for when one of my loved ones has a sore throat or a cough. 1 teaspoon of this honey every couple of hours soothes the symptoms beautifully. Plus for a potent immune boost, eat a clove per day.
After you already have the ingredient and mix, now you can go to your kitchen and start your work to prepare the best remedy for your health.