Below are some of the best fat burning meal replacement smoothies for weight loss that you can start adding to your low-calorie diet today! Losing weight may seem difficult but with the right tools in your arsenal, you will succeed faster than most people.
Meal replacement smoothies for weight loss is being used by men and women around the world to lose weight and preserve important nutrients and vitamins. Weight loss smoothies are effective in increasing energy levels, removing toxins and speeding up the metabolism!
Meal Replacement Smoothies For Weight Loss
Coffee Protein Shake
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
In the order listed, add ingredients to your blender, and blend into a smooth consistency! Now you never have to throw away leftover coffee!
Creamy Green Smoothie
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop vanilla SFH protein
- Optional: 1/2 tsp mint extract
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth in consistency!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Apple Protein Shake
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp peanut powder
- 1/2 medium apple peel on
- 3/4 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend into a smooth consistency.
- If the smoothie is too light, add a bit more ice and if the smoothie is too thick, add a little bit more almond milk.
- Drink immediately for best results!
Key Lime Protein Smoothie
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¾ cup Almond Breeze unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Zest from 1 lime about 2 teaspoons
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 cups ice
- For the topping: ½ of a wholegrain graham cracker
Add first 6 ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend into a smooth consistency! Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and drink immediately.
Banana Oat Breakfast Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (115 g) yogurt or non-dairy yogurt of choice
- 1 medium-size (100 g) ripe banana, frozen
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup (30 g) rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp (7g) chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Blend all of the ingredients above in the order listed, and blend on high until you reach a smooth and creamy consistency. Make sure the chia seeds are blended well.
- You can also make this smoothie overnight but make sure to keep it in the fridge!
Now you know how to make 5 meal replacement smoothies for weight loss to add to your diet! if you liked this post, please share it and also follow us on Pinterest for more awesome weight loss tips to help you lose weight faster!