Fat burning weight loss shake is a meal – replacement and the easiest way to drop a few pounds so quickly. Why spending a lot of dollars on fabricated eats when you can follow an all- natural healthy and delicious route to weight loss.
Grabbing a glassful of homemade shake smoothie is going to be your new-found to your new body style.
What Is Weight Loss Shake
Fat burning weight-loss shakes are used in weight-loss programs because they are portion-controlled and convenient.
Using weight-loss shakes helps simplify the decisions you need to make about what to eat and can reduce the time needed to prepare meals.
Fat burning weight-loss shakes also work—in the short-term. “People who use these portion-controlled foods to replace two meals per day can lose about 50 percent more weight than those who don’t.
We are going to introduce 5 recipes for fat burning weight loss shake.
1. Banana and Berry Shakes for Weight Loss
2. Strawberry Grapefruit
- 1/2 grapefruit peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 or 5 medium strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 tsp ginger (fresh or jarred)
- 1/2 cup water (or less if you want your smoothie thicker)
- 3 to 4 ice cubes (if using fresh strawberries)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder or extract (optional, skip this if you are using vanilla protein powder)
3. strawberry cheesecake protein shake
- 1 cup of light almond milk
- 1 serving of Vanilla Protein mix
- 1 cup of strawberries (I like them frozen, but they can be fresh)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar-free jello cheesecake mix ( the powder)
- 1 cup of ice (may only need a half cup of ice if your strawberries are frozen)
Combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth. It may take two tries to get it perfectly smooth, but this is delicious and a nice change to a regular protein shake.
4. Banana Ginger Shake
The combination of banana and ginger has been looked at as a way of helping people to lose weight. We are definitely fans of both of those ingredients and think they have a lot of potentials when combining so try it now.
Here is an awesome smoothie recipe to get you started.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Orange
- 1/2 Glass low fat yogurt (Greek yogurt)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 spoon ginger powder
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 2 tbsp whey powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend to perfection.
5. Tropical Breakfast
- 1 cup of mango chunks, one fresh orange
- 1 1/2 cups of pineapple chunks
- 11 ounces of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 3 ice cubes
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger
- 2 heaping tablespoons of honey
- The chunks of fruit can be either fresh or frozen. Make sure to peel and chop the ginger before putting it in.
Losing weight isn’t impossible, but it does take a more deliberate approach. Embrace the life experience and lessons you have learned to enhance your weight loss. Patience and persistence, both skills developed over a lifetime, turn these steps into healthy habits that will last for a long time.